Get your card today



Buy more, save more!


$11.65 per card


$14.98 per card


Boating Licence Canada

If you’ve lost or damaged your Pleasure Craft Operator Card, we can replace it! Any pleasure craft operator needs to carry his licence with him at all times, it’s the law.

First, contact Transport Canada to receive a Replacement Card Authorization.


If you’ve obtained your licence through Drive a Boat Canada, you can skip this step.

Second, contact Drive a Boat Canada and we’d be happy to issue you a new card!


It’s that easy.